This trip has been designed to offer a true “back to nature” experience. With the emphasis being on the experiential aspect of safaris, to go back to the roots of safari:, to touch, to smell, to feel and to experience the wild , with one’s feet firmly in the dust that covers Africa. This is an experience that is exclusive in the real sense of the word, as well as being very much away from the pressures of your ‘normal’ life!
10 nights/11 day itinerary
Pricing From *US$8,591 per traveler
*Pricing subject to change dependent on number of people traveling and time of year
Cool Things You’ll Do:
- Impromptu picnics and sundowners in spectacular scenic areas.
- Explore and play in the desert.
- Learn about desert animals and plants and how they’ve adapted to survive.
- Nature drives and walks to take a deeper dive into the desert’s incredible and varied ecosystems.
Areas You’ll be Visiting:
- Sossusvlei/Namib Tsaris Conservancy