Join us and other adventurous, fun and independent-traveler types on one of our small group adventures.
As inspiration arises, we put together unique, small group trips that include our favorite spots and set up ‘one-off” experiences along the way. We have found that our Global Sojourns’ clients really enjoy exploring new places together and they love to return for more!
Of course, Global Sojourns primarily customizes itineraries for independent clients, and if that is of more interest to you – talk to us! We are thrilled to design your perfect trip, perhaps with ideas triggered by the small group experiences described below.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Explore one of the oldest National Parks in Zimbabwe – Matopos
- Hike, visit ancient rock paintings, and track rhino in this diverse landscape
- Experience a classic safari in game-rich Hwange National Park
- Visit majestic Victoria Falls and enjoy activities in the area
- Go “deeper” with our philanthropic arm, Global Sojourns Giving Circle, which actively supports girls’ education and empowerment. Both a cultural and philanthropic encounter, it connects you to dynamic and inspiring local people.
Pricing for the Zimbabwe trip starts at *US$7,100 (includes donation) per person sharing
*Pricing subject to change dependent on number of people traveling, camp/property availability and time of year