South America Adventure Planner
What, Where, When and How Much
The purpose of the Adventure Planner
We’re here to help you have an outstanding adventure experience. To do so, we tailor every aspect of your trip to your specific interests, expectations, style of travel and budget.
Planning a trip to South America on your own can be daunting, especially with so many cities, regions, hotels and activities to choose from. This planner is meant as an impetus for outlining your expectations and a way for us to get to know you. We’ll guide you through this process so you not only get the trip of your dreams, but so you also find the planning process an enjoyable experience.
Working with Global Sojourns
As a small company passionate about helping clients have outstanding travel experiences, we’re also committed to providing a high level of personal service and exceptional value. Our experience in South America is extensive— over the years we have established relationships with suppliers who provide incredible adventure and cultural experiences, knowledgeable guides and unique opportunities to connect with educational and volunteer opportunities as well as development projects.
- We learn what you want from your trip (through the form below or a conversation)
- We brainstorm with you to help you determine your preferred destinations, budget, mode(s) of transportation, lodgings and activities.
- We confer with our partners and suppliers to create a trip that fulfills your needs.
- We create a preliminary itinerary, which you may review and modify until it matches your desires.
- After reviewing and fine-tuning your itinerary, we develop a final trip plan and itinerary and make payment arrangements.
- You send in a non-refundable deposit to confirm the bookings along with a booking form and waivers.
- We send you travel information about the areas you’re visiting along with medical, visa, travel insurance and other important information to help you prepare for the trip.
- You send in a final payment 60 days before your trip.
- We send you a summarized itinerary with contacts to carry with you and share with family and friends along with some travel tips before you depart.
- And…we’re available to address any questions you might have about your trip and the areas you’re visiting, throughout the process.
Creating Your Itinerary
What helps tremendously in designing a great itinerary is for you to communicate the following:
- Your expectations and interests
- Your budget
- Trip length and dates
- Preferred accommodation style