Small Group Trips
Our adventures in Madagascar, Namibia and Egypt highlighted below may just rank as our all-time favorite Global Sojourns small group trips to date!
Global Sojourns offers exploratory and small group adventures. What makes these trips so special?
- Unique custom designed itineraries that let us experience the iconic sites while getting us off the beaten path to see the beauty of the country and meet local people
- Outstanding guides and hosts on the ground
- Traveling with a fantastic group of sojourners who love to explore, learn, laugh and.. love the art of “sundowners”!
Check out some of our recent trips. If these look fun to you contact us about future trips at: email@example.com
Click on the links below to check out the photos, comments and trip summaries:
- Global Sojourns Giving Circle Trip – May 2014 – Southern Africa
- Madagascar – November 2013
- Namibia – May 2013
- Egypt – November 2011
- Global Sojourns Giving Circle Trip- August 2009 – Southern Africa
- Ecuador – February 2009
- Mongolia – June 2008
- Global Sojourns Giving Circle Trip- May 2008 – Southern Africa
- Tanzania – February – March 2008
- Peru – October 2007
- Northern Cascades – August 2007
- Southern Africa – March 2007
- Northern Thailand – March 2006
- Southern Thailand – February 2006
- Ecuador – November 2006