In Namibia, the opportunities for adventure are endless. Here you can:
- Climb the highest sand dunes in the world
- Descend to the floor of the deepest canyon in Africa
- Immerse yourself in the past at one of the Africa’s richest rock art sites
- Watch wildlife shimmer against one of the most spectacular pans on earth
- Get up close to cheetahs
- Track rhino on foot
- Search for the elusive desert elephant
- Explore the oldest, driest desert in the world, and…
- Take time to listen to the silence and to your soul
The landscape is Namibia’s defining natural asset but Namibia is also home to vibrant cities where people are excited about the future, while remaining deeply connected to their rich, cultural past. A stable, democratic government and infrastructure allows guests to move confidently off the beaten path and explore those endless horizons that define a country and her people.
Conservation is a cornerstone of the Namibian experience with over 40% of its surface area under conservation management. It has the largest free-roaming population of black rhinos and cheetahs in the world and is the only country with an expanding population of free-roaming lions.