A taste of the many things on offer in the winelands!
1) Visit the art gallery and wine cellars at Glen Carlou
2) Visit local potter, Nico Liebenberg, at his workshop
3) Enjoy a fantastic lunch at Babel
4) Roam the gardens at Babylonstoren then climb “the mountain” for terrific views
5) Olive and wine tasting at La Bourgogne
6) Beer tasting at Tuk Tuk microbrewery
7) Shop for art in town and at Grand Provence
8) Hike one of our favorite trails at Mont Rochelle
9) Wine tasting at Rupert & Rothschild
and top it off with…
10) Cheese tasting at Dalewood Cheese Farm
Then back in Cape Town for sunset!